Processing of personal data
1. In accordance with the provisions of Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, with subsequent modifications and completions, the website http://www.hieroglifs.ro has the duty to process, safely and only for the purposes specified, the identification data you provide to us such as: first name, surname, telephone number, address, e-mail address.
2. The purpose of data collection is:
- Taking orders, solving problems of any kind related to an order or services purchased through this website;
- Entering the name, e-mail and telephone number in the database, for service providers who are using the application form existing on the site, based on the ‘need to know’ principle.
3. Completing the data implies your unconditional acceptance to be included in our database and your consent regarding data collection in accordance with point 2, letters a and b.
4. The website hieroglifs.ro DOES NOT request through the website personal data such as CNP (Personal Identification Number) or bank details.
5. The website hieroglifs.ro will NOT provide your name, phone number and email address to other companies with which you are partnering.
6. Based on a written, dated, signed and dispatched application at: Hieroglifs Translation SRL, Gioacchino Rossini 2, scara 1, floor 3, apt. 18, sector 2, Bucharest, you can exercise the right to block or delete the data.
7. The information referred to upon point 1 may be provided to the General Prosecutor’s Office, the Police, the courts and other competent state bodies, on the basis and within the limits of the legal provisions and as a result of expressly formulated requests.